Saturday, February 20, 2016

Speak up

hi guy's. I was just watching this movie called Cyberbully. it got me thinking. We need to stand up for bullying. So many people cut, are depressed, or commit suicide. Yet none of us see. Some see. Yet they don't speak up. This website is to help. I understand some don't want to speak about it. But I just want to help. I may not share my story. Well mine is still going on. Many people think cyber bullying is not real. Your not talking to there face. You can't see them break down. But it's real when it's you. Heck I am bullied. Sure you can tell someone, But it won't stop. I want to speak out. You know newspaper articles, interviews. They don't have a law against cyber bullying. I want to change that. They only have laws against cyber bullying in 49 states. But sometimes we don't want to tell. So Maybe I can help. Please comment. Maybe on your experiences. I doesn't have to have a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment